Berry Tasty Iced Tea - Loose Leaf Tea
Take a moment out of life and enjoy a revitalising glass of our Berry Tasty Iced Tea. With it's blend of strawberries, raspberries, elderberries, blackberries, rosehip and hibiscus, this tea is sure to satisfy your taste buds and bring balance and fun to your life.
Blend of rosehip, elderberries, blackberries, hibiscus, raspberries, strawberries flavoured with natural flavours
How to Make your Iced Tea:
* Put 30grams of loose leaf tea into a jug or container
* Add 500ml of boiling water to your tea
* Leave the tea to brew for 2-4 minutes depending
how strong you wish to your concentrate to be
* You can add some raw sugar at this point if you wish to sweeten
* Stir tea, taste and then strain the tea leaves out, leaving the concentrate
For 250ml glass of Iced Tea, use 40ml of your concentrate. Add either chilled water,
sparkling water, lemonade or a mixture
Concentrate may last up to 1 week in the fridge.